We’re seeking a tech savvy and hands on individual to assist with our projects. Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Understanding of DMX and lighting controls technologies
- DMX, Lighting and Controls programming experience
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Evaluate and test DMX, Lighting and Controls products, diagnosing problems and advising solutions on a per project basis
- Interpret product specifications and installation methods
- Provide internal technical support to other departments as required
Experience, education and a passion for lighting, stage lighting, electrical, controls system integration, network support services, electronics, home automation and control are all assets that will help you succeed in this position.
Primarily serving the design and electrical industry, we provide specialty LED lighting systems and custom solutions for projects around the world, our clients include some of the world’s leading design and engineering firms, working on projects for clients such as Universal Studios, H&M, The Hilton, UBC, Walt Disney World, Moncler, Adobe, Hard Rock Casino, Buffalo Wild Wings, Amazon and more. We have a reputation in the industry for having a knowledgeable team that is empowered to go above and beyond, and exceed customer service expectations.
Committed to growth through the exploration and development new and exciting products, we’re looking to add a team member with a passion for new technologies, and some relevant experience in design, lighting, electrical controls, or innovative architectural building products.
We offer attractive compensation, on-the-job training, growth opportunities, and a welcoming work environment with a company culture that recognizes a good sense of humor.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter, and let us know what makes you a great fit!
We look forward to hearing from you.