| BL News
With an impressive output of up to 9,000 lumens, whether you require a brilliant and dramatic flood with a wide beam distribution, or a narrow beam with sharply designed edges to highlight architectural details with minimal scattered light, BL areaLINEAR LN1312 delivers exceptional light.
The sleekly designed 40″ long luminaire incorporates 16 individually addressable Cree LEDs, 5 unique beam angle options, and is easy to install with IP68 weatherproof line voltage power cables, 100-277VAC input, integral driver and dmx decoder, and two, 180° tiltable, on board mounting brackets that allow for precise light distribution.
Compatible with BL controls technology, dynamically illuminate spatial envelopes with wall wash, graze, and area flood effects on facades, canopies and multi-tiered forms, architectural highlighting of structures such as bridges and monuments, as well as backlighting, accenting, and architainment lighting in urban spaces.
Features & Benefits
- RGBW or Static White CCT Options
- Outputs up to 9,000 lumens
- 5 Beam Angle Options of 3º, 8º, 15º,
25º and 10ºx45º
- 40″ Standard Fixture Length
- Sleek, Compact Architectural Design
- Durable Black Anodized Aluminum
- Shatter Resistant Tempered
- IP66 Rated for Wet Locations
- 50,000 Hours Average Life
- 100 – 277VAC Input Voltage
- Integral LED Driver & Decoder
- Energy Efficient 150 Watts
- 16 Individually Addressable
- Enhanced Design Optic
- Fully Compatible With Wireless
Bluetooth and DMX Control
- Pixel Chasing Optional
- Easily Link up to 10 Fixtures With Weatherproof IP68 Power Cables
- 180º Adjustable, Integrated
- cETLus Certified
Unmatched in quality, durability, and performance.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com