We’re seeking a motivated Business Development Representative to join our growing team.
Our Preferred Candidate
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Nurtures client relationships and is able to define customer specifications and needs
- Presenting product demonstrations and educational presentations, scheduling and attending networking events, meetings, and exhibiting at tradeshows
- Schedule and track activities emails, phone and site visits through our CRM software, documenting relationships and opportunities
- Visit local assigned client base on a regular schedule and generate new leads
- Act as an adviser and a product advocate
- Schedule and document activities emails, phone and site visits through our CRM software
- 2+ Years Experience in a specification sales role
- Based in the Lower Mainland and able to travel within Canada and the USA
- Class 5 drivers’ license
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Familiar with CRM software, G Suite, MS Office, Adobe
Our clients include some of the world’s leading design and engineering firms, working on projects for clients such as Universal Studios, H&M, The Hilton, UBC, Walt Disney World, Moncler, Adobe, Hard Rock Casino
The BL Lighting team are innovative problem solvers who use their expertise to improve our clients’ operational solutions working with a sense of urgency. We are actively developing our sales channels for our markets. We are looking for motivated hunters who build relationships based on solution sales.
We offer attractive compensation, on-the-job training, growth opportunities, and a welcoming work environment with a company culture that recognizes a good sense of humor.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.