We’re looking for motivated team members to work in our order production and assembly department. Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience with hand tools, and ability to measure, cut and solder
- Ability to build and assemble components into finished fixtures
- Attention to detail, and good hand eye coordination
- Assist with picking and packaging of orders
- General warehouse and production area upkeep
- Fluency in English
Experience with lighting & electrical fixtures is an asset.
Our clients include some of the world’s leading design and engineering firms, working on projects for clients such as Universal Studios, H&M, The Hilton, UBC, Walt Disney World, Moncler, Adobe, Hard Rock Casino
We offer attractive compensation, on-the-job training, growth opportunities, and a welcoming work environment with a company culture that recognizes a good sense of humor.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter, outlining your relevant skills and experience. We look forward to hearing from you.